4 Day Freedom
Duration: 4 Days
This four day round trip allows you to explore the park in depth at your own pace.
4 Days/3 Nights
Kayak: Marahau - Marahau
After a comprehensive safety briefing at our Marahau base you'll spend the next four days exploring the national park in the latest design packhorse express kayak. You won't find a better boat anywhere and with four days up your sleeve you will get to experience the very best of the Abel Tasman coastline. The big advantage of this trip is you get to visit all the nooks and crannies of this fabulous granite coastline with the added advantage of the opportunity to explore them again on your homeward journey. You'll come back in awe that nature managed to pack so much beauty into this one little piece of paradise.
Recommended campsites: Night 1: Te Pukatea Bay or Anchorage. Night 2: Onetahuti or Mosquito Bay. Night 3: Bark Bay or Anchorage. Camp passes included in price which we book on your behalf.
- Explore the Tonga Island Marine Reserve and its surrounds you can go as far as Shag Harbour.
- Wake up at any campsite and hear the New Zealand dawn chorus.
- Allow time to rest your paddle and explore by foot some of the coastal track.
- Seek out all the points of interest that are on our rental maps.
- On your return paddle revisit your favourite spots or explore the ones you missed on the way North.
- Enjoy our purpose built base facilities, which include a hot shower, on your return.
Minimum group size 2 (no solo hires).