Designed for adventurers seeking independence and flexibility - this five day trip offers it all.
5 Days/4 Nights
Kayak: Marahau - Marahau
Our longest packaged trip, five days exploring from Marahau to Shag Harbour. As kayak rentals is the sole focus of our business this makes us uniquely experienced in preparing you for your big adventure through our renowned safety briefing. This covers everything: from packing, kayak technique, weather and planning/modifying the journey, stowage and sea-conditions, map interpretation, to those important emergency procedures. On top of that our guides will provide you with all the pointers for making this an unforgettable five day adventure. Five days allows you to take your time travelling up the park, and the opportunity to stay at one campsite for a couple of nights - we think this is the way to do it. Long sun kissed summer days merge into long summer evenings - enjoy the dusk and dawn bird chorus as you contemplate your day.
Camp passes are included in our packaged price. We book these passes on your behalf. Please note if you are a New Zealand resident choose the New Zealand Resident price, if you are an International Visitor choose International Visitor price.
Recommended campsites: Night 1: Te Pukatea Bay or Anchorage. Night 2: Bark Bay or Mosquito Bay. Night 3: Bark Bay or Mosquito Bay. Night 4: Anchorage or Te Pukatea Bay.
- Return journey under your own steam.
- Opportunity to stay more than one night in a campsite.
- Time allows you to see lagoons on different tides.
- Seek out the spots our knowledgeable guides filled you in on at your briefing.
- Enjoy having five days on the water.
- On your return paddle revisit your favourite spots or explore the ones you missed on the way North.
- Enjoy our base facilities on completion of your trip.
Hut or Aquapacker accommodation is available for an additional cost, please contact us to arrange.
Minimum group size 2 (no solo hires).Book This Trip Download Itinerary & Map