Spend 2 blissful days on the water exploring the Astrolabe and Anchorage area.
2 Days/1 Night
Kayak: Marahau – Marahau
For the budget conscious this overnight trip is fantastic. You get to experience what is truly magic about the Abel Tasman - spend a stunning night camping in one of the secluded beach-side campsites. Take time to explore the vast array of beautiful golden beaches in the forest fringed Astrolabe Roadstead. Visit the protected Adele Island sanctuary, home to the NZ Fur Seal and a symphony of native birds. This is a favourite trip of the locals and our guides.
Camp passes are included in our packaged prices. We book these passes on your behalf. Please note if you are a New Zealand resident choose the New Zealand Resident price if you are an International Visitor choose International Visitor price.
Recommended campsite: Night 1 Observation Bay or Te Pukatea Bay. Campsite included in price which we book on your behalf.
- Start and finish at Marahau.
- Fully explore the Astrolabe region.
- Check out the small islands including Pinnacle Island Seal Colony.
- Get into the caves and lagoons on high tide.
- Take the chance to be on dry land and check out some of the short walks in the area.
- Finish up at our base and enjoy our base facilities including hot showers.
Hut or Aquapacker accommodation is available for an additional cost, please contact us to arrange.
Minimum group size 2 (no solo hires).Book This Trip Download Itinerary & Map